Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Saje-saje

Today is one of the most uneventful day of my life.

I decided to try and search for the "cheekyes" using Yahoo! and Google respectively.

Guess what girls...our blog is on the topmost list of search results in Yahoo!

Google decided that it doesn't want to acknowledge our existence, cruel race, and bears results that are completely irrelevant to my little research like "kiss her on the cheek" and, get this, "me stapling myself in the cheek yes that's right 4 times Video by dot dot dot". Nani sore...

My pursuit will now be discontinued...

(acara membuang masa tahap cipan, huahua)

4 comments:

Mya Sakura said...

wohoo..!~ go cheekyes girls..hehehe :p

Libra Dolce said...

i had tried searching by word "chee-kye" at Google and i was astonished that one of the results was about "Cheekye river" at Canada..wkakakakak!! we are so glamourous laar weii!! =)) =)) siap ada sungai sendiri..hahahahah!!!

Reilly Engelo said...

HAr har har! Bila mase kite pi rasmi sungai tu, ni plagiarism, mengeksploitasikan nama cheekyes.

Reilly Engelo said...

But then I did try to look again in Google, this time I tried with "Cheekye Xcentric", and Yup, we are the champz, w00t!